Recruitment for NEUDOSE will commence three times per year: January, May, and September. Applicants are able to submit applications throughout the year, but they will only be reviewed every 4 months. Recruitment will occur in 4 steps:
- Pre-Application - A list of positions/tasks the team is recruiting for is provided in the following section. Please review the list to see which positions/tasks are of interest to you.
- Application Submission - Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. This form allows the team to learn more about your skills and experiences. It is of utter importance to NEUDOSE that all members maintain their academic standards. So, please note that an unofficial transcript is requested at the time of application. Although not required for all positions/tasks, applicants are encouraged to submit a portfolio with past work/relevant projects.
- Application Review - Following submission, the NEUDOSE team will review applications. Applicants of interest will be invited to attend a team meeting to assess compatibility for the team.
- Applicant Acceptance - Successful applicants will be notified via email and given a time period to accept the offer.
Currently recruiting for
- Director of Multimedia
- Manager of NEUDOSE's online presence through website/social media
- Creator of digital media and other content for website/social media
- Multimedia experience required; videography, photography, and graphic design experience is an asset
- Please submit a portfolio with application
Please submit the following application. Applications are due Friday, December 22nd at 11:59pm.